Missing Huntersville teen needs medication, police say | News
HUNTERSVILLE, NC (WBTV) - Police are looking for a 16-year-old Huntersville teen who was last seen at her home on Friday evening and in need of medication.
According to the Huntersville Police Department, Krystal Lynn Ligs was last seen at her residence on Cross Dale Drive in Huntersville around 6 p.m.
Police say Ligs is 5'6" tall and weighs 140 pounds. She has brown eyes, and black and red hair. She also has a split in her right nostril police said.
On Wednesday, Huntersville Police Captain Michael Kee said Ligs was still missing and in need of medication which her family says she doesn't have with her.
Ligs has a history of running away from home, Kee said.
If you know where she may be, call the Huntersville Police Department at 704-875-6542.
Copyright 2011 WBTV. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Lake Norman
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Investigators: 21st Meth lab in Lincoln Co. this year found, man arrested
- Lincoln Co. Sheriff kicks off 'Top 40' drug round-up Wednesday
- Deputies: Denver man arrested after he tried to break into neighbor's house
- Duo arrested after robbing store with BB gun, knife, police say
- Stalking charges dropped against man charged in death of daughter, nephew