Fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis Foundation boasts hockey and beer |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
An organization is helping raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
Sports Link is selling party packs for Thursday's Charlotte Checkers game against the Peoria Rivermen.
Each "Check CF Ticket" includes a ticket to the game and two pre-game beers at Prohibition Bar. In addition, one beer and re-entry to the bar are provided for a post-game party.
$7 from each ticket is donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
The cost is $15 per person. Click here for tickets.
The game starts 7 p.m.
Top Lake Norman Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police looking for man who jumped counter at bank, took money from drawer
- Troopers: Former Statesville NAACP head, teacher's assistant killed in crash
- Woman arrested for using husband's info to apply for credit card, detectives say
- Police looking for two men who robbed Troutman bank
- Man faces 27 charges involving B&E's at City garage, investigators say