Fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis Foundation boasts hockey and beer |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
An organization is helping raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
Sports Link is selling party packs for Thursday's Charlotte Checkers game against the Peoria Rivermen.
Each "Check CF Ticket" includes a ticket to the game and two pre-game beers at Prohibition Bar. In addition, one beer and re-entry to the bar are provided for a post-game party.
$7 from each ticket is donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
The cost is $15 per person. Click here for tickets.
The game starts 7 p.m.
Upcoming Events near Lake Norman
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Investigators find 22nd meth lab of year in Lincoln Co.
- Man shot by deputies during standoff released from hospital, taken to jail
- Charges dropped against Lincoln Co. dad in kids' deaths
- Report: Woman stole $4,000 coin collection from man "helping her out"
- NCIS-Carolinas cite Sheriff's Office for support in high profile larceny investigation