Frank Poor Exhibit now on display | Arts & Culture
Davidson College is inviting the public to an art exhibit featuring the work of Frank Poor.
Poor uses personal photographs and sculpture to create two and three-dimensional mixed media works, bringing new life to old, southern experiences.
Art lovers can catch the display at the Katherine and Tom Belk Visual Arts Center, located at 300 North Main Street in Davidson, Thursday February 21 through Sunday March 3, 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 12 noon until 4 p.m. on weekends.
The cost is free, and the exhibit is open to the all ages.
For more information, call the Arts Center at 704-894-2344.
Upcoming Events near Lake Norman
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man shot by deputies during standoff released from hospital, taken to jail
- Charges dropped against Lincoln Co. dad in kids' deaths
- Report: Woman stole $4,000 coin collection from man "helping her out"
- NCIS-Carolinas cite Sheriff's Office for support in high profile larceny investigation
- Unwanted prescription drop off this weekend