Frank Poor Exhibit now on display | Arts & Culture
Davidson College is inviting the public to an art exhibit featuring the work of Frank Poor.
Poor uses personal photographs and sculpture to create two and three-dimensional mixed media works, bringing new life to old, southern experiences.
Art lovers can catch the display at the Katherine and Tom Belk Visual Arts Center, located at 300 North Main Street in Davidson, Thursday February 21 through Sunday March 3, 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 12 noon until 4 p.m. on weekends.
The cost is free, and the exhibit is open to the all ages.
For more information, call the Arts Center at 704-894-2344.
Top Lake Norman Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police looking for man who jumped counter at bank, took money from drawer
- Troopers: Former Statesville NAACP head, teacher's assistant killed in crash
- Woman arrested for using husband's info to apply for credit card, detectives say
- Police looking for two men who robbed Troutman bank
- Man faces 27 charges involving B&E's at City garage, investigators say