Nice start to weekend before rain moves in Sunday | Weather
CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV)- WBTV Chief Meteorologist Eric Thomas says the weekend will get off to a nice start, but that it won't last both days.
Saturday, Thomas said, will be the best day for any outdoor activities or Christmas shopping. The day's high temperature will be 59 degrees, with a low of 33 degrees.
Saturday evening, however, the clouds will start moving in, and make for a rainy day Sunday. Thomas says the rain Sunday should start early and last all day.
The high temperature Sunday will be 60 degrees, with a low of 45 degrees.
Copyright 2012 WBTV. All rights reserved.
Top Lake Norman Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police looking for man who jumped counter at bank, took money from drawer
- Troopers: Former Statesville NAACP head, teacher's assistant killed in crash
- Woman arrested for using husband's info to apply for credit card, detectives say
- Police looking for two men who robbed Troutman bank
- Man faces 27 charges involving B&E's at City garage, investigators say