Nice start to weekend before rain moves in Sunday | Weather
CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV)- WBTV Chief Meteorologist Eric Thomas says the weekend will get off to a nice start, but that it won't last both days.
Saturday, Thomas said, will be the best day for any outdoor activities or Christmas shopping. The day's high temperature will be 59 degrees, with a low of 33 degrees.
Saturday evening, however, the clouds will start moving in, and make for a rainy day Sunday. Thomas says the rain Sunday should start early and last all day.
The high temperature Sunday will be 60 degrees, with a low of 45 degrees.
Copyright 2012 WBTV. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Lake Norman
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man shot by deputies during standoff released from hospital, taken to jail
- Charges dropped against Lincoln Co. dad in kids' deaths
- Report: Woman stole $4,000 coin collection from man "helping her out"
- NCIS-Carolinas cite Sheriff's Office for support in high profile larceny investigation
- Unwanted prescription drop off this weekend